Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from FairUse Wizard by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how FairUse Wizard snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
• Easily create movies that will play on your standalone player with the DivX and XviD codecs
• Use cutting edge technology with new codecs like the well-known H264, XviD, or the ffVFW codec suite.
• Store several movies on a single DVD
• Protect your expensive DVD collection by letting the children use a backup copy while the original discs stay in a safe place
• Encode tens of episodes of your favourite shows in only a few mouse click
• Let the wizard be your guide at every step of the conversion process.
• Encode up to two audio tracks so you can chose between original and dubbed version at playback (maximum number of audio track may vary depending on the selected encoding profile)
• Preview subtitles on the preview screen during the encoding setup
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of FairUse Wizard. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.