Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from Feedbro by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how Feedbro snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
FAST Feed Reader with a Rule Engine, filtering, notifications, tags, Twitter/Instagram/Facebook integration, Google Reader + Opera views and more!
- Google Reader & Opera RSS reader type viewing modes!
- Integrated Advanced Rule Engine to support filtering, highlighting, notifications, regexp etc!
- Supports Chrome notifications!
- Supports user defined tags & search by tags
- Automatically converts Twitter, Facebook and Instagram pages to feeds!
- Organizes feeds into folders (+ read all items in folder at once)
- Drag & drop support for organizing feeds and folders in the tree navigator
- Read any feeds that your computer can access (also in intranet, not only public Internet)
- 'Show only unread items' option helps you to read only what is new
- Article filtering based on article age
- Very quick to access (directly in your Chrome browser)
- Supports custom feed specific scan interval
- Supports custom feed specific number of items to store
- Supports keyboard shortcuts
- Easy to subscribe to new feeds with in-context autodiscovery
- Works well with high frequency update feeds (e.g. Twitter hash tag feeds)
- Can import feed subscriptions quickly from Google Reader or an OPML file
- Can export feed subscriptions to an OPML file
- Easy to drop inactive or broken feeds
- Article headline view for quick skimming
- Supports Basic authentication to read password protected feeds
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of Feedbro. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.