Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory provides advanced bookmarking for FFCoder. It captures screen, selection, text of the document and other context. You can find this bookmark later using search by document content or looking through thumbnail list.
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from FFCoder by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how FFCoder snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
FFCoder is a .NET based audio/video converter, which is capable of transcoding audio and video files to various formats. It is a unified frontend for many freeware utilities such as FFmpeg, MPlayer and MEncoder.
* Supports 16 command line encoders : ffmpeg, mencoder, ffmpeg2theora, x264, xvid_encraw, avs2avi, lame, faac, Nero AAC, OggEnc, FLAC, Monkey’s Audio, OptimFROG, Speex, MusePack and WavPack.
* Batch processing.
* Parallel processing (multiple files can be transcoded at same time).
* Advanced configuration options for all codecs.
* Supports 2-pass encoding with automated first pass.
* Encode video using vfw codecs such as VP6, VP7 and FFDShow (by using avs2avi).
* MeGUI presets can be imported for x264 and xvid encoding.
* Support for video filters provided by the encoder (such as mencoder’s filters)
* Input files can be avisynth scripts or any format supported by ffmpeg.
* For encoders such as x264_cli which support very few input formats, the video is decoded with ffmpeg and then piped to the encoder, on-the-fly.
* Tools: Dump audio/video stream to file, create images in JPEG/BMP/PNG/TIFF format, rebuild/cut/join video files, quantization matrix editor, etc.
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of FFCoder. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.