Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory provides advanced bookmarking for FileGator. It captures screen, selection, text on the page and other context. You can find this bookmark later using search by page content or looking through thumbnail list.
For best experience use Google Chrome browser with Flamory plugin installed.
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from FileGator by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how FileGator snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
Powerful PHP File Manager & Ajax Uploader
- Upload Multiple files with Ajax
- Copy, move, rename, create, edit or delete online files and folders
- Create archives with zip or unzip and decompress files online
- Hierarchical Treeview
- Search files and folders
- Preview images in gallery mode
- Multiple user accounts + guest account
- Adjustable read/write/upload permissions for each user
- Home directories for each user or default directory if not specified
- Nice user-friendly fluid interface
- No database required
- Highly configurable
Compatible with IE7, IE8, IE9, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, PHP 5.2 or higher, Widows and Linux
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of FileGator. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.