Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from Foliaro by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how Foliaro snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
Foliaro is a hierarchically structured notebook with a web browser integrated. This tool is particularly useful for collecting and organizing information on the web. You can use it as a usual web browser, and capture articles, images, maps and anything else on the web to paste them to Foliaro files. Of course, you can import anything from other browsers by Drag and Drop or by Copy and Paste. Foliaro features with hyperlinks, with which you can open various documents, or run executable programs from within the Foliaro file. The data are compressed to make smaller files, and you can protect your private data by encryption.
* WYSIWYG Editor (in HTML format; styles and templates are available)
* Capturing articles, images, etc. on the Web (paste and edit them on Foliaro)
* Hyperlinks can open web pages and various local files, and run executable programs.
* Bookmarks can also open web pages and files directly from navigator.
* 2 types of outliners: 2-pane (Navigator+Article) and 1-pane (inside the Article pane)
* Searching the whole file to reach the target quickly.
* Encrypting texts and images to protect your private data.
* Classification (Grouping articles)
* Free layout; Multiple tabs; Read-only windows
* Simple diary
* Exporting articles to HTML files
* File compression
* Web history
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of Foliaro. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.