Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory provides advanced bookmarking for fooducate. It captures screen, selection, text on the page and other context. You can find this bookmark later using search by page content or looking through thumbnail list.
For best experience use Google Chrome browser with Flamory plugin installed.
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from fooducate by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how fooducate snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
Lose weight, eat REAL food, and track your progress. Fooducate grades your food, explains what's really inside each product, and offers healthier alternatives. We've got the largest database of UPC-based nutrition information - over 200,000 unique products and growing.
• Best of the iPhone Health & Fitness category - Apple App Store
• 1st prize - US Surgeon General Healthy App Challenge
• Featured in Oprah, USAToday, NYTimes, WSJ, and on ABC, FOX, NBC and more...
• Recommended by dietitians, physicians, fitness gurus, and your friends
FOODUCATE HELPS YOU EAT HEALTHY
+ Track your diet, calorie quality, and exercise
+ Automatically scan a product barcode, search for products, or browse by categories
+ See a food's nutrition grade (A, B, C, or D)
+ Learn about a product's pros and cons
+ Choose healthier alternatives
+ Add your own foods to track
+ Share your feedback with the community
+ Create a healthy shopping list
+ Submit new products for analysis
FOODUCATE TEACHES YOU
Fooducate analyzes information found in a product nutrition panels and ingredient lists. You'll discover things manufacturers don't want you to notice, such as
- excessive sugar
- tricky trans fats
- high fructose corn syrup
- controversial food colorings
- GMO - genetical modified organisms (premium versions only)
- additives and preservatives
- artificial sweeteners
- and more...
Just pick up a product from the shelf, scan it, and let Fooducate do the rest.
***** "Helped me lose weight without dieting (30 lbs!!!). I'm simply eating healthy food."
***** "My kids have turned Fooducate into a game. They scan and choose healthy snacks."
***** "Love the healthier alternatives!"
***** "The most insanely useful app on my phone. I use it often."
***** "I'm a weight watcher member and I use this app all the time to count points."
***** "Awesome app! I love using it. I scan EVERYTHING in the supermarket now. :D"
***** "Fooducate is like having a dietitian on speed dial"
THE BEST NUTRITION APP
• Largest product database (unique barcodes)
• Created by scientists, dietitians and concerned parents
• Includes products from Whole Foods, Trader Joe's, and other private labels
• Clean, simple interface give you a food grade plus all the info you need in less than 5 seconds
• It works - 80% of our users have chosen healthier alternatives suggested by Fooducate
HOW FOODUCATE GRADES PRODUCTS
Products are awarded a nutrition grade of A, B, C, or D by an automatic algorithm that was developed by scientists, dietitians, and concerned parents. Minimally processed, real foods with intrinsic nutrients will score better than processed foods that are poor in built-in nutrients. Our analysis is based on information that appears on a product’s package - the nutrition facts panel and the ingredient list. Fooducate does not receive any additional input from manufacturers. Fooducate is NOT funded by food manufacturers, supplement companies, diets, or any sort of magic pill.
TIRED OF FAD DIETS?
Do you want to eat better, healthier food?
Are you confused by ingredient lists, nutrition labels, health claims, and marketing hype?
Are you interested in weight loss without a diet full of artificial crap?
---> Download FOODUCATE, and start eating better NOW.
* Manual barcode entry required on iPhone 3G, iPad 1, and iPod touch without cameras.
* Requires iOS 5 and higher
* Works only with US products
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of fooducate. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.