Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from Free Audio CD Burner by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how Free Audio CD Burner snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
Free Audio CD Burner creates CD discs to play them in any music center such as disc center, car stereo with CD player, etc.
- burns CD-R and CD-RW discs;
- erases information from rewriteable discs;
- supports a variety of audio formats including *.mp3, *.wav, *.aac, *.m4a, *.m4b, *.wma, *.ogg, *.flac, *.ra, *.ram, *.amr, *.ape, *.mka, *.tta, *.aiff, *.au, *.mpc, *.spx, *.ac3;
- decodes and writes compressed audio formats on-the fly (no staging to hard drive is required);
- lets you easily create a list of audio recordings.
You can select a Write Method in the program:
- TrackAtOnce (set by default) (the program burns each track individually, one at a time. You can leave the disc unfinalized and add tracks to an existing session);
- DiscAtOnce (the program burns the entire disc at once and finalizes it).
Free Audio CD Burner uses Windows burning engine (IMAPI).
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of Free Audio CD Burner. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.