Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from FreeOTFE by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how FreeOTFE snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
FreeOTFE is a free, open source, "on-the-fly" (OTFE) disk encryption program for PCs running MS Windows and Windows Mobile PDAs (FreeOTFE4PDA).
It creates "virtual disks" - anything written to which is automatically encrypted before being stored on the computer's hard drive or USB drive.
Using this software, you can create one or more "virtual memory cards" on your PDA - anything written to which will be automatically, and securely, encrypted before being stored.
Can be used in "portable mode", which allows its to be kept on a USB drive, together with its encrypted data, and carried around. This allows it to be used on any PC without installation to "mount" and access the encrypted data through a virtual disk.
- Source code freely available
- Easy to use; full wizard included for creating new volumes
- Powerful: Supports numerous hash/encryption algorithms, and provides a greater level of flexibility than a number of other (including commercial!) OTFE systems
- Hash algorithms include: MD5, SHA-512, RIPEMD-160, Tiger and many more
- Cyphers include AES (256 bit), Twofish (256 bit), Blowfish (448 bit), Serpent (256 bit) and many more
- "Hidden" volumes may be concealed within other FreeOTFE volumes, providing "plausible deniability"
- Encrypted volumes have no "signature" to allow them to be identified as such
- Modular design allowing 3rd party drivers to be created, incorporating new hash/cypher algorithms
- Supports password salting (up to 512 bits), reducing the risks presented by dictionary attacks.
- Keyfile support included; store volumes and their associated metadata separately.
- Uses per-sector IVs, including support for ESSIV
- Volume file timestamps and attributes are reset after dismounting, increasing "plausible deniability"
- Plus more...!
Compatible with Linux encrypted volumes (e.g. LUKS, cryptoloop, dm-crypt).
FreeOTFE is also known as FreeOTFE4PDA. Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of FreeOTFE. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.