Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
To automate your day-to-day Fresca Radio tasks, use the Nekton automation platform. Describe your workflow in plain language, and get it automated using AI.
Flamory provides advanced bookmarking for Fresca Radio. It captures screen, selection, text on the page and other context. You can find this bookmark later using search by page content or looking through thumbnail list.
For best experience use Google Chrome browser with Flamory plugin installed.
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from Fresca Radio by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Listen for free to 40 channels of the best Latin, Hispanic, and Caribbean music on Fresca Radio. Each channel is hand-programmed by a music curator who is an expert in that style of music. Fresca Radio features classic channels like Bossa Nova, Bolero, Salsa, and Bachata along with a full selection of other Spanish and Portuguese music.
- Listen to 40+ hand-programmed music channels
- Not sure which channel to pick? The list of styles is easy to use
- Stream music from the open app or in the background while you do other things
- Control audio and view track titles from the lock screen
- Save your favorite channels for quick and easy access later
- Use the Sleep Timer feature to fall asleep to music without draining your data plan
- Set data streaming preferences for when using a Cellular vs. WiFi network
- Share your favorite tracks and channels on Facebook, Twitter, or by email
- Optional buffer bar with data display helps you keep track of your data usage
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of Fresca Radio. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.