Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from Gaviri SearchOS by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how Gaviri SearchOS snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
Gaviri SearchOS - Search Desktop, E-Mails, Network and Mobile Devices. The free version is not portable and cannot search in network folders. The universal search engine for all your desktop, mobile and network needs. Finding files, email, pictures, songs and other documents on any of the many devices, laptop or desktop you use is plug & play! Plug in the device and find. PocketSearch runs on flash drives, SD cards, digital cameras and on many other portable devices. Supports indexing and searching of network drives.
- Perform a universal search across devices, networks, smartphones and the web
- Secure indexing, no traces of your files are left on host PC
- Archive Indexing and Search
- Email Indexing. Supported are Mozilla Thunderbird (Portable), Outlook PST files, Outlook Express DBX files.
- Access your emails from PST or DBX files even if no Outlook or Outlook Express are installed
- Multiple Devices support.
- Multiple standards support. U3, Ceedo, all USB drives.
- Major office applications files support. Such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, OpenOffice, StarOffice.
- Instant document preview, picture preview.
Gaviri SearchOS is also known as GUS, Gaviri PocketSearch, Gaviri Universal. Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of Gaviri SearchOS. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.