Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory provides advanced bookmarking for Gear5. It captures screen, selection, text on the page and other context. You can find this bookmark later using search by page content or looking through thumbnail list.
For best experience use Google Chrome browser with Flamory plugin installed.
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from Gear5 by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how Gear5 snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
Gear5 is an easy-to-use, website-performance monitoring system that will give you comprehensive and understandable performance information to help you speed up your websites.
With Gear5 you can:
- Track performance through all stages of the page loading process: backend, frontend and network.
- Single out individual pages or page groups that you consider to be vital for your business and monitor them separately.
- Compare some of the main Google Analytics metrics with your web site's load time.
- Get information about your website performance in different browsers and geographical locations and optimize for all of your users.
- Receive monthly performance report directly into your mailbox.
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of Gear5. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.