Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory provides advanced bookmarking for gedit. It captures screen, selection, text of the document and other context. You can find this bookmark later using search by document content or looking through thumbnail list.
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from gedit by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how gedit snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
Official text editor of the GNOME desktop environment. Has syntax highlighting and is suitable for programming, with support for several languages. It is extensible with plugins.
Currently it features:
* Full support for internationalized text (UTF-8)
* Configurable syntax highlighting for various languages (C, C++, Java, HTML, XML, Python, Perl and many others)
* Editing files from remote locations
* File reverting
* Print and print preview support
* Clipboard support (cut/copy/paste)
* Search and replace
* Go to specific line
* Auto indentation
* Text wrapping
* Line numbers
* Right margin
* Current line highlighting
* Bracket matching
* Backup files
* Configurable fonts and colors
* A complete online user manual
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of gedit. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.