Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from GImageReader by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how GImageReader snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
gImageReader is a simple Gtk front-end to tesseract.
- Automatic page layout detection
- User can manually define and adjust recognition regions
- Import images from disk, scanning devices, clipboard and screenshots
- Supports multipage PDF documents
- Recognized text displayed directly next to the image
- Basic editing of output text, including search/replace and removing line breaks
- Spellchecking for output text (if corresponding dictionary installed)
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of GImageReader. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.