Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from Gmail Notifier Pro by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how Gmail Notifier Pro snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
Gmail Notifier Pro is a Windows application capable of checking multiple Gmail accounts for new mail and display notifications.
- Check multiple Gmail accounts, including Google Apps, for new mail.
- Supports both Atom and IMAP protocols for mail.
- Supports customizable themes and individual account settings, making Gmail Notifier Pro the best looking Gmail notifier on the web!
- When new mail or news arrives, a visual notification is displayed and optionally a sound is played to alert the user.
- Read, write, reply, view attachments, mark as read and delete mail without opening the web browser. Supports Google Contacts.
- Integration with Google Calendar accounts gives reminders for calendar events.
- Get news notifications from Google News. Support RSS/Atom feeds to get notifications from any news source.
- Gmail Notifier Pro provides many easy-to-use features and settings.
- Define schedules when to check for mail and display notifications.
- In addition to the installation package, Gmail Notifier Pro can also run from a USB-stick without any installation.
- Gmail Notifier Pro supports automatic updates. A new version can be downloaded and installed with a single click.
- Secure account management and encrypted connections are used.
- 100% FREE from virus, spyware and adware.
Gmail Notifier Pro is simply the best Gmail notifier for Windows.
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of Gmail Notifier Pro. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.