Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory provides advanced bookmarking for GNU Emacs. It captures screen, selection, text of the document and other context. You can find this bookmark later using search by document content or looking through thumbnail list.
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from GNU Emacs by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how GNU Emacs snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
GNU Emacs is an extensible, customizable text editor—and more. At its core is an interpreter for Emacs Lisp, a dialect of the Lisp programming language with extensions to support text editing. The features of GNU Emacs include:
* Content-sensitive editing modes, including syntax coloring, for a variety of file types including plain text, source code, and HTML.
* Complete built-in documentation, including a tutorial for new users.
* Full Unicode support for nearly all human languages and their scripts.
* Highly customizable, using Emacs Lisp code or a graphical interface.
* A large number of extensions that add other functionality, including a project planner, mail and news reader, debugger interface, calendar, and more. Many of these extensions are distributed with GNU Emacs; others are available separately.
GNU Emacs is also known as Emacs. Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of GNU Emacs. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.