Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from Gnuaccounting by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how Gnuaccounting snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
Gnuaccounting is a Free Java cross-platform accounting and bookkeeping application.
- Chipcard banking HBCI/FinTS support
- Apache Derby
* interfaces with
- MySQL or PostgreSQL (both optional)
- Winston (online german tax declaration software)
- Hibiscus, Moneyplex and Starmoney (home banking software)
- Your tax advisor (2 export formats)
- Your e-Mail server
- OsCommerce online shops
- Taskcoach and KTimeTracker (time tracking software)
* it is
- Cross-Platform (Linux and Windows (r)(tm))
- bilingual (german and english)
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of Gnuaccounting. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.