Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory provides advanced bookmarking for Google Drive - Docs. It captures screen, selection, text on the page and other context. You can find this bookmark later using search by page content or looking through thumbnail list.
For best experience use Google Chrome browser with Flamory plugin installed.
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from Google Drive - Docs by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how Google Drive - Docs snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
Google Docs is an online word processor, part of , that lets you create and format text documents and collaborate with other people in real time. Here's what you can do with Google Docs:
• Upload a Word document and convert it to a Google document.
• Add flair and formatting to your documents by adjusting margins, spacing, fonts, and colors — all that fun stuff.
• Invite other people to collaborate on a document with you, giving them edit, comment or view access.
• Collaborate online in real time and chat with other collaborators — right from inside the document.
• View your document's revision history and roll back to any previous version.
• Download a Google document to your desktop as a Word, OpenOffice, RTF, PDF, HTML or zip file.
-Translate a document to a different language
-Email your documents to other people as attachments
Google Drive - Docs is also known as Google Docs. Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of Google Drive - Docs. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.