Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory provides advanced bookmarking for Google Keep. It captures screen, selection, text on the page and other context. You can find this bookmark later using search by page content or looking through thumbnail list.
For best experience use Google Chrome browser with Flamory plugin installed.
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from Google Keep by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how Google Keep snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
Google Keep is a service provided by Google which integrates note-taking and web surfing.
Quickly capture what’s on your mind and recall it easily wherever you are. Create a checklist, enter a voice note or take a photo and annotate it. Everything you add is available instantly on all your devices – desktop and mobile.
With Google Keep, you can:
• Keep track of your thoughts via notes, lists and photos
• Have voice notes transcribed automatically
• Use homescreen widgets to capture thoughts quickly
• Colour-code your notes to help find them later
• Swipe to archive things you no longer need
• Turn a note into a checklist by adding checkboxes
• Use your notes from anywhere - they are safely stored in the cloud and available on the web at
Google Keep is also known as Keep. Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of Google Keep. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.