Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory provides advanced bookmarking for Google Drive - Slides. It captures screen, selection, text on the page and other context. You can find this bookmark later using search by page content or looking through thumbnail list.
For best experience use Google Chrome browser with Flamory plugin installed.
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from Google Drive - Slides by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how Google Drive - Slides snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
Google Slides, part of , is an online presentations app that allows you to show off your work in a visual way. Here's what you can do with Google Slides:
• Create and edit presentations.
• Edit a presentation with friends or coworkers, and share it with others effortlessly.
• Import .pptx and .pps files and convert them to Google presentations.
• Download your presentations as a PDF, a PPT, or a .txt file.
• Insert images and videos into your presentation.
• Publish and embed your presentations in a website.
Google Drive - Slides is also known as Google Slides, Slides, Google Presentations. Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of Google Drive - Slides. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.