Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory provides advanced bookmarking for Gruik. It captures screen, selection, text on the page and other context. You can find this bookmark later using search by page content or looking through thumbnail list.
For best experience use Google Chrome browser with Flamory plugin installed.
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from Gruik by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how Gruik snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
Well, Gruik is for you if...
- You take a lot of notes (post-it, gists, evernote, blog entries, .txt on your desktop (Oh you know what I mean)...)
- You want to "Bring You Own Server" (later, a free hosted version will be available at )
- You want to store all your notes in one place
- You write your notes with Markdown
- You want to keep those notes private or...
- ...publish them just like a blog, or just to be referenced by search-engines
- ...and maybe allow notes to be discussed with comments
- You want to keep interesting notes from other people, but don't want them to vanish if author becomes a zombie
- You like pigs (well, Gruiiik !)
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of Gruik. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.