Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory provides advanced bookmarking for guidebook. It captures screen, selection, text on the page and other context. You can find this bookmark later using search by page content or looking through thumbnail list.
For best experience use Google Chrome browser with Flamory plugin installed.
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from guidebook by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how guidebook snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
The best and simplest way to create a mobile guide for your event or venue.
- Download guides to popular trade shows, expos, conferences and conventions. Guide packages contain all the info you need to get the most out of the event, including schedules, maps, exhibitor lists, and more.
- Offline browsing — Guidebook downloads the guides to your mobile device, allowing you to view all the information even if you are unable to get cell signal or wi-fi.
- Event schedules — The guide provides detailed schedules of events, containing information on the location, speaker(s), time, and much more.
- Maps and floorplans — Guides provide maps of the venues and exhibition halls, including room numbers and points of interest.
- Exhibitor listings — Find out where your favorite exhibitors or dealers are set up, and add them to your to-do list.
- My Schedule — Guidebook allows you to opt into attending certain events, and will maintain a separate personalized schedule. Alerts can also be set to inform you of your upcoming events (iOS4 only).
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of guidebook. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.