Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
To automate your day-to-day Habari tasks, use the Nekton automation platform. Describe your workflow in plain language, and get it automated using AI.
Flamory provides advanced bookmarking for Habari. It captures screen, selection, text on the page and other context. You can find this bookmark later using search by page content or looking through thumbnail list.
For best experience use Google Chrome browser with Flamory plugin installed.
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from Habari by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how Habari snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
Habari is next-generation blogging.
Download Habari or try the demo and help our community design the future of blogs.
Habari is different
While there are a number of technical reasons that highlight the differences and advantages Habari has over other blogging packages, a major component of what makes Habari different is its community participation model. Users who demonstrate a level of quality contributions to the project are granted more privileges within the project.
* Modular, object-oriented core for easy extensibility
* Supports multiple database backends (MySQL, SQLite, PostgreSQL)
* Uses prepared statements throughout to protect against SQL injection attacks
* Media silos to directly access various ways of media storage, like Flickr, Viddler, or the servers filesystem
* Atom Publishing Protocol support
* Multiple users (authors)
* Multiple sites on one installation
* Support for static content ("pages")
* Importers for Serendipity and WordPress
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of Habari. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.