Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from Helium Music Manager by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how Helium Music Manager snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
You can take control of your music collection. Stop spending time looking for files on your computer or hunting through CDs, vinyl records and tapes - instead, simply enjoy and explore your music!
Helium Music Manager can replace your ripper, player, tag editor and other audio related software.
Supported audio formats : mp3, mp4, wav, aac, m4a, wma, ogg, flac, WavPack, mpc and ape.
Features summary :
- Extended tagging possibilities (mass tagging, tag from filename...)
- Supported metadata standards : ID3, Vorbis Comments, APE, WMA or AAC tags
- Burn / rip CDs
- Watch folders
- Intelligent playlists
- Now playing in Live messenger and other IM clients (Trillian, Miranda for instance) thanks to the AMIP plugin (you have to download it and activate the function in Helium preferences).
- Import your library from Windows Media Player, iTunes, Winamp or Media Monkey (Play counts, history and other information will be transfered over to Helium Music Manager)
- Get a more visually appealing music collection by adding pictures to your artists and album art to your records. We support downloading of pictures from sources such as Yahoo, Google, Amazon.com, Discogs and Last.fm
- Download and apply tags to your files using a wide range of online services. Available services include freedb, Amazon.com, Discogs and Musicbrainz
- Track suggestions when playing with enqueue / play now functions
- Acess your library from anywhere with your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
- Different library views (detailed list & album view, coverflow, cover list) + a statistical overview of your music experience throughout time.
See website for more details and features comparison between free / Premium / Network versions.
New in Version 8 (released on 1st of may 2011)
- Full multi-user support in the Network Edition (this feature is not available in the Free or Premium Editions)
- Podcasts support and sharing over the network
- Enhanced Artist Information download
- Duplicate Finder tool
- Helium Streamer for iOS support
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of Helium Music Manager. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.