Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory provides advanced bookmarking for HelloSign. It captures screen, selection, text on the page and other context. You can find this bookmark later using search by page content or looking through thumbnail list.
For best experience use Google Chrome browser with Flamory plugin installed.
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from HelloSign by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how HelloSign snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
The easiest way to sign a document on your iPhone or iPad
From the creators of HelloFax, HelloSign is the simple and elegant way to scan, edit and sign your documents.
Need to sign a document when you are on the go? The HelloSign app saves you from the laborious process of printing, signing and scanning.. All you need to do is:
1) Import any PDF from your email or take a picture of the document you need to have signed.
2) Create a realistic signature with your finger. Looks just like an ink signature.
3) Via email, send the signed document to the desired recipient(s).
Use HelloSign to sign and complete important and timely documents such as consulting agreements, NDAs, sales real estate contracts, financing agreements and more...
• Fingertip document signing
• Edit any PDF or photo to add text, checkmark or signature
• Upload a document with camera
• Sign unlimited documents
• Open PDF files directly from your inbox
• Signed documents are imported back into your email to make sending easy
• Always free and easy to use
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of HelloSign. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.