Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
To automate your day-to-day Hojoki tasks, use the Nekton automation platform. Describe your workflow in plain language, and get it automated using AI.
Flamory provides advanced bookmarking for Hojoki. It captures screen, selection, text on the page and other context. You can find this bookmark later using search by page content or looking through thumbnail list.
For best experience use Google Chrome browser with Flamory plugin installed.
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from Hojoki by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Make all your cloud apps work as one. Integrate Google Docs, Dropbox and others into one newsfeed and collaborate with team members.
- integrate your favourite productivity apps
- see everything that’s going on in one facebook-like newsfeed
- create projects and invite an unlimited number of team members
- define what is automatically shared in each project
- status messages (microblogging) and comments
- hashtags (including tags from connected apps)
- magic search: spotlight search with auto-suggest for all your connected apps
- magic filtering: filter the newsfeed for people, tags, type and more
- real-time notification
- choose from different themes
- Google Docs
- Google Calendar
- Ta-Da List
- Google Reader
- Pivotal Tracker
Others are on their way. See for a complete list.
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of Hojoki. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.