Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from Houdini by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how Houdini snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
Houdini covers all the major areas of 3D production, including:
* Modeling - All standard geometry entities including Polygons, (Hierarchical) NURBs/Bezier Curves/Patches & Trims, Metaballs
* Animation - Keyframed animation and raw channel manipulation (CHOPs), motion capture support
* Dynamics - Rigid Body Dynamics, Computational Fluid Dynamics, Wire (Curve) Dynamics, Cloth Simulation
* Lighting - node-based shader authoring, lighting and re-lighting in an IPR viewer
* Rendering - supporting a variety of renderers; besides Mantra: Renderman, mental ray...
and many more features.
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of Houdini. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.