Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from httest by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
The httest provides a large variety of HTTP-related functionality, useful for implementing all kinds of HTTP-based tests.
- Advanced HTTP protocol handling, including ne-grained timeout handling,request and response validation
- Simulating clients and servers, including startup and shutdown of server daemons. This allows to create mock-ups of back-end systems in more complex test situations, for example when the tested application needs to interact with a 3rd-party back-end system which is not available in the testing environment.
- Execution of external commandline tools, using their output as request or response data, or for validation purposes.
- Copying stream data (e.g. from a response) and re-using it in variables.
- Supports ICAP, websocket, POP3, SMTP and many more
The main parts of httest are under the Apache License Version 2.0.
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of httest. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.