Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from inLight Radio by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how inLight Radio snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
inLight Radio is an easy to use free radio player for streaming music from the internet. Download it now and listen to over 18,000 internet radio stations.
* A simple radio player for streaming music live from the internet!
* Automatically cycles through the current station sources till one is playable
* Over 18,000 radio stations in the database and counting
* You can easily record what you're listening to (record current track only, record all, record track from beginning)
* It has a 14 different spectrum analyzers that can be changed by left & right mouse clicks
* It has a huge database, and stations can be added by the user
* It will show album artwork cover if available (save the album image to a file)
* Writes artwork image and all tags possible into the recorded file
* You can right click on the album artwork and purchase the mp3 download or album from Amazon
* It will show the track lyrics if available (you can save the lyrics to a text file)
* It can hide in the system tray while playing music
* It has a volume control and buffer status
* It has 4 EQ presets Jazz, Pop, Rock, and Classic
* Manage your favorite radio stations, play, add, edit and delete
* Play URL's from websites etc...
* It has the option to crossfade between stations
* Go back and view your playback history to play, clear one, or clear them all
* Add your own stations to the radio (unlimited)
* Automatically check for new program versions and stations updates
* Built in sleep timer that will stop playback, close the radio or even shutdown the PC!
* There is 4 list views in the radio Show all stations, Show my stations, Show my favorites, Show my history
* Easily adjust the time in begin/end of recordings
* Hotkeys for Start/Stop playing, Mute/Unmute, Start/Stop recording, Adjust volume up & down, Next & Previous stations, Show/Hide window
* Scroll station title + description + artist + track title in title bar
Supported Stream Types
Shoutcast, Icecast MP3, Icecast OGG Vorbis, WMA and AAC
inLight Radio is also known as inLight. Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of inLight Radio. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.