Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from iSpring QuizMaker by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how iSpring QuizMaker snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
QuizMaking with iSpring does not require any technical background. Just throw your creativity into gear and let iSpring package your ideas in the most engaging way. You will be amazed by how easy it is to make a quiz AND how easy it is to share. Output can be a single Flash file, or a dynamic HTML5 folder. It can work as a standalone unit as well as a part of an eLearning course. It can be embedded into your website or blog, or distributed via email or within an LMS (Learning Management System).
QuizMaker provides powerful quiz and test authoring tools and capabilities that are quickly accessible via an incredibly simple and intuitive interface. You can:
* Accompany quiz questions with images, audio and video
* Set specific feedback based on users result
* Control testing time and number of attempts
* Choose player color scheme and customize text labels
* Preview a question and an entire quiz
* Have a single Flash (.SWF) file for each quiz
* Publish to HTML5 format for mobile devices
* Publish to "Combined" Flash/HTML5 for wide compatibility
* Create quiz ready for uploading to an LMS
* Receive quiz results on email or web server
* Instantly upload quizzes to iSpring Online LMS and track users activities
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of iSpring QuizMaker. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.