Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from jBrout by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how jBrout snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
Photo tagger, deliberately free of image editing functions (although it is possible to insert plugins into jBrout, as well as specify any software to edit your pictures).
Available also on
jBrout is a photo manager, written in python/pygtk under the GPL licence. Its cross-platform, and has been tested on GNU/linux and windows XP/2k.
jBrout is able to :
* manage albums/photos (= folders/files)
* tag photos with IPTC keywords
* use internal exif jpeg thumbnail
* comment photos (with jpeg comment) and album (textfile in folder)
* rotate loss-less jpeg (and internal exif jpeg thumbnail)
* use EXIF info (date, size ..)
* search pictures (tags, comment, date, ...) (a flash demo)
* use plugins (to export to html/gallery, to act like a httpserver, to export pictures to be mailed, ...)
* work without database ! (just a xmlfile which can be rebuild from scratch)
* handle a lot of photos (me : more than 30000)
* export to a flickr account, to a picasaweb account
* use a basket system to pick some photos
* can be localized (now French and english version)
* create minimal exif informations for pictures without exif
* auto rotation of pictures
* share pictures to upnp/dlna devices
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of jBrout. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.