Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory provides advanced bookmarking for Just Eat. It captures screen, selection, text on the page and other context. You can find this bookmark later using search by page content or looking through thumbnail list.
For best experience use Google Chrome browser with Flamory plugin installed.
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from Just Eat by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how Just Eat snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
Order takeaway food via this internet thing. Smart. We're here to answer your questions from 3pm to 11pm every day.
Just Eat gives you access to over 15,000 delivery restaurants across the UK. Feeling mad for Mexican, pining for pizza or itching for Indian, it's all here a couple of taps away.
Simply search by postcode, choose your meal and then pay by cash or card, or log in to your JUST EAT account to use our saved card feature to save even more time!
Never burn your fingers cooking at home again. You're welcome.
* Quick and easy to place your takeaway order
* Browse dozens of local menus at your fingertips
* Find your postcode using geolocation
* Filter your search results by customer ratings as well as specific cuisines
* Clearly laid out menus let you quickly set up your order
* All payment methods supported as with our website - cash, credit card and saved card
* Works with your existing JUST EAT account or sign up today to experience the fastest delivery app experience
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of Just Eat. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.