Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory provides advanced bookmarking for Kai Says. It captures screen, selection, text on the page and other context. You can find this bookmark later using search by page content or looking through thumbnail list.
For best experience use Google Chrome browser with Flamory plugin installed.
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from Kai Says by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how Kai Says snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
Kai Says is a voice that keeps you on track, on schedule, and ready for the next challenge of your day.
Kai Says is a digital personal assistant platform accessible via web browser, mobile and tablet apps.
Highlights of the Kai Says service include:
• Find places, food, retail locations and more
• Check weather conditions
• Dictionary feature
• Access over a dozen news outlets
• Search the web for images, flights, books and more
• Find your favorite videos
• Shop with your voice
• Access your own personal virtual assistant from an Android mobile app, mobile browser or Android tablet.
• Desktop notifications (Chrome and Firefox only)
#### AGENDA MONITOR FEATURE
• Speaks Google Calendar event notifications as reminders at times you specify
• Speaks and displays your agenda for the day
• Real time display of your 'next event'
• User selectable phrase for each event reminder
• Up to 10 unique notifications per calendar
• Ability to specify a notifications before the start of an event as well as before the end of an event
• Dashboard to review history of spoken phrases
Kai Says is also known as KaiSays. Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of Kai Says. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.