Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from Kill Evil by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Kill Evil is a Chrome extension that mercilessly removes or disables the following annoyances on all pages (except those you whitelist):
- oncontextmenu (disabled right-click)
- window.print (for "print version" pages that interrupt you with a print dialog)
- getSelection and onselectstart/onmousedown (pages that attempt to prevent copying, pop up "definition" links, or even send back everything you select to a tracking server)
- oncut/copy/paste (another way pages can try to interfere with your clipboard)
- window move/resize functions (no one else should be able to dictate the geometry of your window)
- the TARGET attribute on links to open a new tab (websites that automatically open pages in a new tab)
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of Kill Evil. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.