Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory provides advanced bookmarking for Kindle Cloud Reader. It captures screen, selection, text on the page and other context. You can find this bookmark later using search by page content or looking through thumbnail list.
For best experience use Google Chrome browser with Flamory plugin installed.
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from Kindle Cloud Reader by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how Kindle Cloud Reader snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
Kindle Cloud Reader lets you read ebooks instantly in your web browser - no Kindle device required.
• Start reading over 1,000,000 Kindle books instantly within your browser
• Select any book to start reading, customize the page layout to your desired font size, text color, background color, and more
• Create and edit notes, highlights, and bookmarks, and view all of notes and marks that you’ve made on other Kindle apps or on Kindle
• Sync your last page read across your Kindle and free Kindle apps so you can always pick up where you left off
• Search your library for books by title or author
• Your current book is automatically made available for offline use, and you can choose to save a book for reading offline at any time
• Receive automatic software updates without the need to download new software
Kindle Cloud Reader is also known as Cloud Reader, Amazon Cloud Reader. Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of Kindle Cloud Reader. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.