Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from Kscan3d by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how Kscan3d snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
With KScan3D software and Kinect or Xtion sensors, you can scan real objects and export 3D models in minutes.
With KScan3D, you can quickly and easily scan, edit, process, and export data for use with your favorite 3D modeling software.
* Kinect and Xtion sensors gather data.
* KScan3D converts this data into a 3D mesh.
* Capture data from multiple angles to create a complete 360 degree mesh.
* KScan3D can capture and align 3D meshes automatically.
* Once you've captured the data you need, you can use KScan3D to delete unneeded points, smooth data, and more.
* KScan3D also allows you to combine and finalize meshes with a number of customizable settings to help you get the results you need.
* You can export final meshes in .fbx, .obj, .stl, .ply, and .asc formats for use with your favorite 3D modeling software.
* Use exported meshes for visual effects, games, CAD / CAM, 3D printing, online / web visualization, and other applications.
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of Kscan3d. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.