Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from LanLights by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
LanLights was written to replace the missing LAN activity lights for Windows 95/98 after upgrading to DSL or Cable with even more functionality.
Windows XP users can use this as a graphical replacement for your network icons.
LanLights also works on windows 7.
Features Of LanLights:
- Track throughput on each of your network interfaces
- Graphical representation of data flow in systray
- Tracks max and average send and receive speeds
- Shows total bytes sent through interface
- Graphs realtime bandwidth
- Allows customizable icons in systray
- Loads on Windows Startup
- Trace Route and Ping/Hostname resolve functions
- Gradient XP icons show upload/download speed
- Memory usage shows used physical memory
- Find out your IP address without using ipconfig
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of LanLights. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.