Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory provides advanced bookmarking for LibreOffice-from-Collabora. It captures screen, selection, text of the document and other context. You can find this bookmark later using search by document content or looking through thumbnail list.
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from LibreOffice-from-Collabora by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
LibreOffice-from-Collabora is the enterprise-ready version of the world’s most widely used Open Source office suite, . Backed by a global community of developers, testers, and localization specialists, LibreOffice-from-Collabora is built for critical business needs and discerning users by Collabora - the world's #1 employer of certified LibreOffice developers.
• Enterprise hardened through relentless automated testing
• Stable six-monthly release cycle of feature updates
• Backported individually selected reliable features from less stable fresher LibreOffice versions
• Improved OOXML file support (.docx, .docm) compared to other products with same ancestry
• Enterprise-wide - one Office suite common to your whole environment
• One app that is a complete office suite doing the work of six apps
• Includes advanced word processor, spreadsheet, and presentation software
• More than 80 million users including governments, courts, and schools
• Industry-leading support of the Open Document Format that is required by many governments
• The best interoperability available supporting over a hundred document formats
• User interface available in over fifty languages
• Reads and writes Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents
• Visio and Publisher document viewer
• Export documents to PDF
LibreOffice-from-Collabora is also known as LibreOffice from Collabora. Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of LibreOffice-from-Collabora. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.