Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from Lightstreamer by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Lightstreamer is a server for delivering real-time messages to browser-based and mobile applications, using WebSockets and HTTP. Features include dynamic throttling, bandwidth and frequency control, delta delivery, and total control over security and the quality of service.
-The server runs on any platform (Linux, Windows, Unix, and more)
- Deploy in the cloud or on-premises
- Server API for Java, .NET, Node.JS, and JMS
- Works with any existing browser.
Lightstreamer enables several forms of real-time messaging
- The pioneer of data push, Comet, and WebSockets
- Asymmetric publish/subscribe
- Multiple paradigms: fan-out, broadcasting, one-to-one, etc.
- Firewall and proxy friendly
- Adaptive throttling and bandwidth control.
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of Lightstreamer. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.