Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from LispIDE by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how LispIDE snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
LispIDE is a basic graphical shell for several Lisp and Scheme implementations available for Windows. LispIDE seems to work with: Corman Common Lisp, Steel Bank Common Lisp, CLISP, Gnu Common Lisp, Gambit Scheme, Bigloo Scheme, SCM Scheme, Arc, newLISP, OpenLisp, Clozure Common Lisp, PicoLisp, Clojure, Armed Bear Common Lisp. Please let me know if any others work.
LispIDE is freeware.
· Syntax highlighting for Common Lisp, Scheme and many dialects.
· Support for CLISP, SBCL, Corman Lisp or any commandline Lisp or Scheme implementation.
· Tabbed documents.
· Easy sending of Lisp expressions to the REPL.
· Command history using arrow keys.
· Common Lisp HyperSpec and Common Lisp the Language, 2nd edition included.
· Restart Lisp button.
· LispIDE uses Scintilla for it's editor component.
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of LispIDE. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.