Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
To automate your day-to-day Live Chat Live Help tasks, use the Nekton automation platform. Describe your workflow in plain language, and get it automated using AI.
Flamory provides advanced bookmarking for Live Chat Live Help. It captures screen, selection, text on the page and other context. You can find this bookmark later using search by page content or looking through thumbnail list.
For best experience use Google Chrome browser with Flamory plugin installed.
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from Live Chat Live Help by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how Live Chat Live Help snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
We are not priced 'per operator' or 'per user'. It's only $20 for an unlimited number of operators and users. This includes free upgrades. 1 operator? 10 operators? 100 operators? Doesn't matter. Our Live Help software features unlimited departments and unlimited operators. You can use one account on any number of web pages or different websites without any additional costs.
Live Chat Features:
- Multiple operators and multiple departments.
- Multiple Websites.
- No Software Installation Required.
- Your company logo and URL.
- Operator Profiles.
- Chat Icon Customization.
- Canned Messages. Save your most common messages for greeting and signing off, etc. This saves time wasted on composing, poor grammar and embarrassing spelling mistakes by operators.
- File Transfer during chat.
- Leave-a-Message Form. If no operators are available, visitors can send you a message using a simple email interface.
- Chat Sharing, Chat Transfer and Messaging to another Support Operator, Operator to Operator Chats.
- Chat History of every visitor comes to your website.
- Geo Location Map. IP-to-location.
- Block IP Address, Ban Visitors.
- Referring URL.
- Traffic charts.
- Flexible reporting period.
- Allow secure connections (SSL).
- Allow visitor to choose Department.
- Receive audible and visual notifications when a visitor requests support, another operator needs assistance, a new visitor enters your site, and other events.
- Get chat log automatically via email. Visitors have the option of having the conversation log sent to them via email.
- Post-Chat Rating. With post-chat rating enabled, visitors can rate operators' performance and leave comments after chatting.
- Away Mode. When you are on break, or away from your computer, you can leave Chat on away mode that will prevent visitors from chatting with you. You can still monitor traffic, receive chat transfers, and request proactive chats while in away mode.
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of Live Chat Live Help. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.