Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from LiveUSB Install by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
LiveUSB Install is a free software for GNU/Linux and Windows.
With LiveUSB Install you can effortlessly install various Linux distributions on your thumbdrive.
This way, you can always carry your favourite distro in your pocket – on your bootable thumb drive!
- install hundreds of Linux distributions – full listing
- automatically download distributions from Internet – no need to download the ISO-image yourself!
- multiplatform – runs on Linux AND Windows
- created entirely with Free Software tools – Python, GTK, GIMP, Inkscape
- create “persistent” installs of Ubuntu and Debian-based distributions (so your documents are not lost after you reboot the thumb drive)
LiveUSB Install is also known as LiveUSB. Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of LiveUSB Install. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.