Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
To automate your day-to-day Lucidchart tasks, use the Nekton automation platform. Describe your workflow in plain language, and get it automated using AI.
Flamory provides advanced bookmarking for Lucidchart. It captures screen, selection, text on the page and other context. You can find this bookmark later using search by page content or looking through thumbnail list.
For best experience use Google Chrome browser with Flamory plugin installed.
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from Lucidchart by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how Lucidchart snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
Lucidchart is an online diagram and flowchart software that supports import and can work on any operating system. The easiest way to draw flowcharts, wireframes, UML diagrams, network diagrams, mind maps, iPhone mockups, site maps and more. Work together in real time with your team and clients! Along with the online version, Lucidchart also has a downloadable solution that runs on Mac, Windows and Linux; this enables offline editing at any time!
Lucidchart is an HTML5-based visual collaboration tool that makes drawing diagrams fast and easy. Also work together with an unlimited number of others to create and edit diagrams in real time, with changes merged and synced instantaneously -- great for team collaboration and working with clients.
Hundreds of Templates and Examples:
- Wireframing and Mockups
- Network Diagrams
- Business Process Models
- Org Charts
- Mind Maps
- Site Maps
Powerful and Easy to Use:
- Choose from hundreds of shapes
- Autoprompt for quickly adding and connecting objects
- Drag new lines out of any object
- Drag and drop to add your own images
- Export to (vector) PDF, PNG, and JPG
- Embed diagrams in blogs or wikis
- Interactive mockups with hotspots and states
- Demo mode for prototyping
- Real time collaboration with changes merged and synced instantaneously
- Unlimited number of simultaneous collaborators
- Powerful version control, with full revision history
- Group chat
- Commenting via post-it notes
- Share custom images and templates across your organization
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of Lucidchart. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.