Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
To automate your day-to-day MDB Viewer Plus tasks, use the Nekton automation platform. Describe your workflow in plain language, and get it automated using AI.
Flamory provides advanced bookmarking for MDB Viewer Plus. It captures screen, selection, text of the document and other context. You can find this bookmark later using search by document content or looking through thumbnail list.
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from MDB Viewer Plus by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how MDB Viewer Plus snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
MDB Viewer Plus is a freeware viewer plus editor for Microsoft Access MDB and Accdb database files. It does not require an install to run provided that Microsoft Data Access Components (MDAC) is installed on your PC (In most versions of Windows this is the case).
MDB Viewer Plus has been written to provide a free, quick and easy way to view, edit, filter, sort and search MDB files without having Microsoft Access installed.
* Inline table viewing and editing of MDB and Accdb Files
* Standard search
* Filtering records by fields
* Sorting records by fields
* Record view
* Record count
* Query - standard SQL select statements
* Table Info (field types) plus printing of structure
* Table Types
* No installation required to run. (Provided MDAC already installed as part of Windows)
* Exports to TXT, HTML, XML, DBF, XLS, WKS, RTF and PDF
* Import from CSV,TXT,Doc,XLS,WK1,WQ1,SAV,DB,DBF,MDB,ADO,ADT,DAT,HTM,XML,WAB and VCS
* Support Access 2007 Accdb files (Provided "Microsoft Office Access database engine 2007" is installed)
* Unicode compatible
* Create new blank database
* Create table
* Rename Table
* Delete Table
* Set Password
* Change Password
* Remove Password
* Support for Workgroup Files (MDW)
* Display related child table link to the parent table.
* Add field
* Remove field
* Rename field
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of MDB Viewer Plus. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.