Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from Mouseless Browsing by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how Mouseless Browsing snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
Mouseless Browsing (MLB) enables you to browse the web entirely with the keyboard. The basic principle is to add small boxes with unique ids behind every link and/or form element. You just have to type in the id to trigger the corresponding action i.e. following a link, pressing a button or selecting a textfield...
* Supports numeric as well as character ids; character set configurable
* Option to show ids before entire page is loaded
* Configurable modifiers to open link in new tab/window/Cooliris Previews
* Configuration option to use numpad exclusively for Mouseless Browsing
* Configuration options to define for which elements ids should be shown (form element, links, pure image links, frames, other clickable elements)
* Smart positining of ids: Ids for image links, textfields, selectboxes are placed in the right upper corner to minimize the impact on the page layout.
* Possiblity to configure URL specific behaviour (black/whitelist)
* Configurable shortcuts for all Mouseless Browsing actions
Mouseless Browsing is also known as MLB. Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of Mouseless Browsing. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.