Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
To automate your day-to-day Multiplicity tasks, use the Nekton automation platform. Describe your workflow in plain language, and get it automated using AI.
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from Multiplicity by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how Multiplicity snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
Multiplicity enables a user to control multiple computers with one keyboard and mouse. Multiplicity is installed on networked PCs to create a virtual KVM switch with two modes of operation. In Seamless keyboard and mouse mode the mouse cursor can be freely moved across multiple PCs each with their own monitors. In Remote keyboard, video, mouse mode many PCs can be controlled from a single PC while sharing a monitor; the controlled PCs are not required to have an attached monitor, keyboard or mouse. Any combination of Seamless and Remote modes can be simultaneously active across multiple PCs.
•Control multiple PCs with one keyboard and mouse
•Use one monitor (KVM) or connect monitors to each PC (KM)
•Drag and drop files and folders of any size between PCs
•Copy and paste text and images between PCs
•Lock / unlock all PCs at once from one keyboard
•Listen to audio from multiple PCs through one PC
- Virtual KVM Switch that does not require any switch boxes or cables
- Seamless capabilities enabling smooth control transition between connected computers
- Uses network to extend KVM capabilities to computers anywhere on the network
- No external cloud service required to connect and control remote PCs
- No monthly or annual use fees
- Emergency Command and Control Rooms to improve speed and efficiency of communications to first responders
- Trading desks to improve the speed and accuracy of trades being performed by Traders all around the world
- Dynamometer testing cells, to eliminate the need for multiple keyboards and mice in a multi-PC workstation
- IT Support desks to provide remote desktop support (frequently displaces VNC due to Multiplicity's better performance and lower cost)
- Home users who want to share one keyboard and mouse with multiple PCs (i.e. work laptop and home PC) and control remote PCs in other rooms from one PC
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of Multiplicity. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.