Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
To automate your day-to-day MY MP4BOX GUI tasks, use the Nekton automation platform. Describe your workflow in plain language, and get it automated using AI.
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from MY MP4BOX GUI by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how MY MP4BOX GUI snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
My MP4Box GUI is a Graphical User Interface for the well-known command line tool mp4box. My MP4Box GUI, like mp4box, is freeware. MP4Box is an MP4 muxer. It can import MPEG-4 video (H.264 or ASP, encoded for example with x264, DivX, Xvid, 3ivx or FFmpeg) and audio streams into the MP4 container. The end result is ISO compliant MP4 streams. It can also produce MPEG-4 Timed Text streams by importing subtitles formats such as srt. It can also split MP4 files into sections, which can be useful when transferring files to portable media players.
* Create mp4 files containing:
- video streams with m4v, cmp, h264, 264, h263, 263 as input format or from avi, mpg, mpeg, vob, mp4, mov, ogg, qcp and 3gp format.
- audio streams with aac, ac3, amr, awb, evc, mp3 as input format or from avi, mpg, mpeg, vob (mp2 only), mp4 and 3gp format.
- subtitle streams with srt, idx/sub and ttxt format.
* Add up to 20 tracks to an mp4 file.
* Delay every audio and/or video track separately.
* Change the framerate of added video.
* Save a list of jobs to be completed at a later date.
* Join supported files(mp4, 3gp) end-to-end aka concatenate joining.
* Demux supported files(mp4, avi, mov, ts, idx/sub, srt) to their raw formats.
* Hint tracks to ready for streaming.
* Split files by size or duration. eg. 700mb CDs or 60min
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of MY MP4BOX GUI. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.