Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
To automate your day-to-day My Cloud Player tasks, use the Nekton automation platform. Describe your workflow in plain language, and get it automated using AI.
Flamory provides advanced bookmarking for My Cloud Player. It captures screen, selection, text on the page and other context. You can find this bookmark later using search by page content or looking through thumbnail list.
For best experience use Google Chrome browser with Flamory plugin installed.
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from My Cloud Player by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how My Cloud Player snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
A new online audio player powered by , playlist creator, search engine and much more.
Scrobbling to Last.fm.
No installation required. Just bookmark it!
Search through all the music on SoundCloud, create playlists, share your playlists and tracks on Facebook and Twitter, follow other SoundCloud users, comment on their tracks, and much more.
Using My Cloud Player is as simple as using a Desktop Music Player.
Available also on Android and Chrome.
Features for Android app:
- search tracks on SoundCloud
- search people on SoundCloud
- play user's tracks and favorites
- get user's followings and followers
- play user's Playlists and SoundCloud sets
- basic and smart playlist support
- download option for downloadable tracks to /MUSIC/MyCloudPlayer
- put Tracks in cache (device external storage)
- cached tracks can be listened offline
- limit max 20 tracks or 500 MB cache
- play downloaded tracks
- play cached tracks
- share and open tracks and playlists via direct link (action added - open with My Cloud Player)
- easy access to Current Playlist
New features (v2.0):
- login with soundcloud account
- add/remove track to/from favorites
- add track to playlist
- create new playlist
- follow/unfollow user
- friend finder
- repost track
- store current playlist and track on exit
My Cloud Player is also known as MyCloudPlayer, MCP. Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of My Cloud Player. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.