Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from MythTV by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how MythTV snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
MythTV is a free, open source media center and digital video recorder (DVR) distributed under the terms of the GNU GPL. With its plugin architecture, MythTV can be transformed into a home media center suite, capable of managing your personal photo, video, and music collections, as well as keep you up to date with the weather, a ZoneMinder home security system, and much, much more.
* Watch and record analog and/or digital TV, including HDTV.
* Pause, skip, and rewind live TV shows.
* Completely automatic commercial detection/skipping, with manual correction via an intuitive cutlist editor.
* Intelligently schedules recordings to avoid conflicts.
* Parental controls to keep your kids out of the good shows.
* Watch and archive DVDs.
* Listen to your digital music collection.
* Schedule and administer many functions remotely via a web browser.
* Flexible client/server architecture allows multiple frontend client machines to access content served by one or more backend servers (although the most common installation consists of a single computer running both the client and server together).
* Many more...
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of MythTV. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.