Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from NAIAD by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how NAIAD snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
Naiad is a dynamics solver and a simulation framework capable of producing animations of dynamic bodies including:
o large and small bodies of water
o breaking waves
o splashes and foam
o accurate viscous liquids featuring buckling, coiling and bending motion
o high degree of creative control while preserving realistic fluid motion
* full two-way coupling of rigid-bodies to fluids
Naiad is more than just a software package, it is:
* a description of a simulation expressed as a graph: the Naiad Graph
* an interface specification used to construct a Naiad Graph: the Naiad Interface
* a plug-in API allowing users to write custom nodes in the Naiad Graph
* a software package which conforms to the Naiad Interface and runs the simulation described by a Naiad Graph
* an open-source software package allowing an artist to interactively construct a Naiad Graph using a 3D GUI front-end
* a standard file-format for storing the results of a Naiad simulation, called the EMP format.
We will now give a brief overview of these components.
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of NAIAD. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.