Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from digiCamControl by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how digiCamControl snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
A DSLR camera remote control open source software
- Control you camera remotely from your computer via USB
- Trigger image capture via release button on camera body or remotely from your computer.
- Handhold the camera, shoot, and have the resulting images displayed on the computer monitor.
- Bracketing with an arbitrary number of shutter speed or exposure value
- Use the advanced intervalometer to create a series of timelapse images and generate timelapse video.
- Manage multiple profiles
- Histogram & photo metadata view
- Review in full screen
- Manage camera presets (saved camera settings)
- Webserver (using smart phone or any device which support web browser to control application functions)
- Multiple camera support, you can control multiple connected camera in same time, like capture photos in same time or one by one
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of digiCamControl. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.